Technical Sales Representative – Edmonton
Are you excited by innovative technology such as high-quality Process Instruments, SCADA / Telemetry products, Variable Frequency Drives, and eco-friendly fuel cells for off-grid and backup power applications?
We’ve got the perfect job for you. At SFC Energy Ltd., we believe that clean energy and a digital future is essential to a sustainable economy. We connect world-leading, eco-friendly technologies into purpose-built solutions for industry. We study how and where they work best. We learn how to integrate, optimize and service them. That way, we know our clients get the right products, ready to work, every time.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Representative – Edmonton
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, this unique opportunity allows you to be involved in the continued growth and success of SFC Energy Ltd.
SFC Energy Ltd. is a fast-growing company, part of SFC Energy AG, a German-listed company (F3C), which is strongly driven by technological innovation. Here you will find exciting areas to work in, challenging tasks, and a fantastic team.
• Our core values drives us every day to what we call SFC Spirit:
· Technology leadership
· The Customer comes first
· Shaping the future together with new ideas
· Sustainability through innovation • We encourage freedom/independency, personal and professional growth • Multidisciplinary team at a varied workplace • Open door policy, active and helpful colleagues • Training opportunities based on performance management • Workplace culture programs and initiatives • Excellent salary and commission-based programs • Company health and insurance package and factory-level training • Strong employee culture
• Instrumentation or Electrical Engineering Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Technology Diploma • 5 plus years of related industry experience in SCADA, Process Instrumentation, Variable Frequency Drives, and Fuel Cell technology. • An existing network in upstream O&G, petrochemicals, and EPCM markets. • Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required • Experience with Salesforce is an asset • A valid driver’s license, as you will frequently travel throughout Northern Alberta and SK • Proven Customer Service Skills • Experience selling premium-priced products & solutions. • A proven track record of meeting or exceeding annual sales quotas for the past three years • You should be comfortable engaging in both technical and commercial discussions • You identify as a “self-starter” with a strong entrepreneurial work ethic • Experience working remotely while having excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
The activities consist of:
• In close cooperation with the Regional Sales Manager, proactively pursue and develop applicable opportunities within various industries and regions. • Set, track, and achieve company sales and business objectives and strategies • Is comfortable with the development and delivery of presentations • Building rapport with new and existing customers by identifying business opportunities, promoting our product offering, and providing solutions based on technical requirements • Provide detailed sales reports using CRM tools on customer projects and opportunities • Strong team approach/collaboration with Management, Service, Production, and Peers
Did we spark your interest? Express your motivation and send your resume to [email protected]
Ensure the email subject line references: Technical Sales Representative – Edmonton
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.