Panel Assembly Technician
We are looking for a full-time temporary (3-6 month) contract Panel Assembly Technician position based out of our Calgary location that will be responsible for supporting our world-class product offerings within SFC Energy Ltd. portfolio. This includes environmentally friendly off-grid energy solutions, process automation and drives / motor control products.
SFC Energy Ltd., a company of SFC Energy AG, is a technology and service oriented, value added sales company specializing in custom integrated and manufactured solutions of high quality instrumentation, automation, energy, drives and motor control products. As a rapidly growing organization, we offer a unique opportunity for personal and career growth.
You will be involved with the continued growth and success of SFC Energy Ltd. The successful candidate will have proven abilities to work in a fast paced environment and to communicate through multiple stakeholders to support our customers and represented technologies.
• Experience in both Mechanical and Electrical panel assembly
• Mechanical assembly requires knowledge of installing and securing equipment based on dimensional drawings.
• Knowledge in use of power tools for modifying steel enclosures are required assets.
(ie/ drills, chop saws, jig saws, knockout cutters) • Regarding electrical integration, the applicant should have aptitude for following electrical schematics and wire schedules to route, tag, and terminate interconnection points for power/control wiring.
• Working within the project team to prepare and define project / integration specifications, timeline and costs.
• SFC Energy Ltd. integrates an assortment of Industrial Control Panels for Multiple Applications. Some of the products produced include Variable Frequency Drives, SCADA & RTU (carries similarities to PLC Equipment), and SFC EFOY Fuel Cell Systems.
• Strong team focused culture with a customer first attitude
• Contract may lead to a permanent Full time position based on performance & shop loading
Please ensure the email subject line references: Panel Assembly Technician
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.