Inside Sales Representative / Field Service Tech - Grande Prairie
Be part of something powerful!
Are you excited by innovative technology such as high quality Process Instruments, SCADA / Telemetry products, Variable Frequency Drives, and eco-friendly fuel cells for off-grid and back-up power applications?
We’ve got the perfect job for you. At SFC Energy Ltd., we believe that clean energy and a digital future is essential to a sustainable economy. We connect world-leading, eco-friendly technologies into purpose built solutions for industry. We study how and where they work best. We learn how to integrate, optimize and service them. That way, we know our clients get the right products, ready to work, every time.
Inside Sales / Field Service Technician– Grande Prairie
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, this unique opportunity allows you to be involved in the continued growth and success of SFC Energy Ltd.
SFC Energy Ltd. is a fast-growing company, part of SFC Energy AG, a German listed company (F3C), which is strongly driven by technological innovation. Here you will find exciting areas to work in, challenging tasks and a fantastic team.
• Our core values drives us every day to and what we call SFC Spirit.
• Technology leadership
• The Customer comes first
• Shaping the future together with new ideas
• Sustainability through innovation • We encourage freedom/independency, personal and professional growth
• Multidisciplinary team at a varied workplace
• Open door policy, active and helpful colleagues
• Training opportunities based on performance management
• Workplace culture programs and initiatives
• Excellent salary and company health and insurance package
• Factory level training and strong employee culture
• Bachelor of Business degree or Technical Engineering diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution.
• Minimum 2-3 years of related industry experience
• With your organizational and well-developed multi-tasking skills, you should be a team player who has an entrepreneurial work ethic.
• Your proven customer service skills, excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure in a fact paced environment will make you an asset to your team.
• Proactive self-starter with entrepreneurial work ethic.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office, Salesforce and speaking French are all considered an asset.
In close cooperation with the Inside Sales Manager, the position will focus on optimizing and achieving sales activity targets and goals, this includes:
• Work closely with multiple internal team members to develop new and existing business opportunities
• Preparing and completing high quality customer proposals
• Completing and communications customer sales orders
• Seasonal Field Service calls on specific product lines when required
• Interact with the Technical Services Group to evaluate and support customer applications and problems
• Review customer RFQ requirements with the utmost attention to detail
• Inventory management including some shipping and receiving of products based out of the local SFC Energy office
Did we spark your interest? Send your motivation and resume to [email protected]
Ensure the email subject line references: Inside Sales Representative – Grande Prairie
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.