Business Development Representative - Greater Toronto Area
Are you excited by innovative technology such as high quality process instruments, SCADA / Telemetry products and eco-friendly fuel cells for off-grid and back-up power applications? We’ve got the perfect job for you. At SFC Energy Ltd., we believe that clean energy and a digital future is essential to a sustainable economy. We connect world-leading, eco-friendly technologies into purpose built solutions for industry. We study how and where they work best. We learn how to integrate, optimize and service them. That way, we know our clients get the right products, ready to work, every time.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, this unique opportunity allows you to be involved in the continued growth and success of SFC Energy Ltd.
SFC Energy Ltd. is a fast-growing company, part of SFC Energy AG, a German listed company (F3C), which is strongly driven by technological innovation. Here you will find exciting areas to work in, challenging tasks and a fantastic team.
• Our core values drives us every day to and what we call SFC Spirit. • Technology leadership • The Customer comes first • Shaping the future together with new ideas • Sustainability through innovation • We encourage freedom/independency, personal and professional growth • Multidisciplinary team at a varied workplace • Open door policy, active and helpful colleagues • Training opportunities based on performance management • Workplace culture programs and initiatives • Excellent salary and commission based programs • Company health and insurance package and factory level training • Strong employee culture
• Business or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Technology Certification
• 5 plus years of related industry experience
• Telecommunications, Mining sector experience and DC power generation and/or Fuel Cell Technology product knowledge is an asset
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required
• Experience with Salesforce is an asset
• Valid driver’s license, as frequent travel is required
• Must have proven customer service skills
• Must have experience selling premium priced products/solutions
• Must be willing to travel throughout Canada
• Must have an existing network in the wireless broadband telecommunication market and/or mining mark
• Must have experience meeting or exceeding annual sales quotas for the past 3 years
• Must be comfortable engaging in both technical and commercial discussions • Must be a proactive self-starter with entrepreneurial work ethic and experience working remotely • Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
• Proactively pursue applicable Off-Grid or back-up Power applications and process automation opportunities within various industries, primarily focused in the telecommunication and mining segment • Development of sales strategies and delivery of presentations • Create new sales opportunities through prospecting calls • Research and build relationships with new clients • Provide detailed sales reports using CRM tools on customer projects and opportunities • Drive growth to meet or exceed yearly booking targets • Strong team approach/collaboration with Management, Service, Production and Peers
Apply now! Did we spark your interest? Express your motivation and send resume to [email protected]
Ensure the email subject line references: Business Development – GTA
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.